The publication process is consisting with the following steps.
1. After receiving the manuscript we will send a confirmation e-mail to the author.
2. Manuscripts will be checked by Plagiarism checker software.
3. Primary quality will be checked by the Editor.
4. The manuscript will be sent for double blinded review. 5. Based on the double blinded review editor will take decision and the decision will be communicated to the author. Decisions can be three types like accepted without revision, resubmit with major/minor revisions, rejected.
6. After the final review process if the paper will accepted we will send a payment request to the author.
7. Author need to deposit publication fee within 4 days after the payment request.
8. 'Copy right form ' need to submit by the author.
Our eminent editorial board members and reviewers are working voluntarily for the development of the research field. The publication fee is charged for the cost of managing the journal website and management team.
Publication fee for individual author is INR 1000 Rs and more than one author; each author will pay INR 500 Rs. per manuscript For Indian. USD 100 for foreign Author (out site from India) excluding transaction charge as a publication fee for each accepted manuscript by the editorial board. Payment procedure will be notified to the author through e-mail after the successful review process.
Subscription must be sent publication fee either by M.O. or by Demand Draft in Account in the favor of shraddha gupta , payable at bhopal, M.P or by online Transfer.
Details for online fee transfer :
Account Name : Shraddha Gupta
Account No : 30979003878
Bank : State bank of India (SBI), Ayodhya Nagar, Bhopal
IFSC Code : SBIN0005193
MICR Code : 462002034